Senior Care Coordination (SCC)
As the Baby Boomers age, the senior population will increase dramatically, and more seniors will require a variety of services and care options. CASS now offers Senior Care Coordination, a program that provides comprehensive and individualized care coordination, support and guidance for clients.
What services can we provide?
CASS Brokers and coordinates legal services, including guardianship and trustee, real estate, medical care, benefits, housing and community services. A Senior Care Coordinator, a one point contact for all services that may be needed, visits clients frequently and collaborates with supportive family, friends and caregivers to provide comprehensive, consolidated, and honest care management in a way that respects the choices and decisions of the client, enabling them to maximize their independence. Services offered provide seniors safety, adequate care and protection from exploitation and scams.
What SCC does do for Seniors?
- Provides Guardianship and Power of Attorney Services
- Serves as Trustee if needed
- Coordinates life transitions planning
- Navigates Medicare and other long term insurance options
- Expands choices and offer wider alternatives for preferred care
- Improves client knowledge to manage and fund care options
- Increases financial security and fraud protection
- Manages finances, bills and budgeting
CASS is a stable and trustworthy organization that takes pride in the services offered. CASS is bonded, experienced, reputable and adheres to best practices as indicated by our accreditation through the Council on Accreditation.
The program is a private pay model. Fees are monthly or per hour, determined during assessment process. Please contact us to discuss how this program will work for you.
Tracey Collins: 513-559-4483 or tcollins@CASSdelivers.org