CASS is a non-profit agency committed to meeting the needs of Greater Cincinnati’s elderly population. CASS receives funding from:
- Hamilton County Elderly Services Levy
- Council on Aging of Southwestern Ohio
- Ohio Department of Aging
- The United Way of Greater Cincinnati
Funding from these sources, does not cover all of our expenses. CASS relies on support from individuals, corporations and foundations to close the gap between revenue from funding sources and the cost of providing services.
Your tax deductible gift will enable CASS to continue to provide services to seniors who need them. You can help by making your donation via PayPal, or by sending a check to:
Cincinnati Area Senior Services
2368 Victory Parkway, Suite 300
Cincinnati, Ohio 45206
Many employers offer Matching Gift programs that will increase the value of your donation. Forms are available through your employer’s finance or human resources departments. Complete the form, return it to CASS and we will do the rest.
The Gift of Time
There are additional ways you can help your senior neighbors. Many of these activities are a great way for individuals, employee groups, churches, and organizations to support CASS.
- Stock the Food Pantry – For many of our clients, the meal we deliver to them may be the only meal they have that day. CASS maintains a pantry with easy to prepare food items for those who need them. We rely on food drives to keep the pantry shelves full.
- Pet Food Drive – Many of our clients have a companion dog or cat. Pet food collections allow us to help seniors feed and care for their pets.
- Over-the-Rhine Senior Center – CASS welcomes groups to visit with seniors at the OTR Senior Center by sponsoring a monthly birthday party, holiday party, or a craft session.
- Holiday Wish List – You can make the holidays brighter for a senior by purchasing a gift for them through our holiday gift program.